Metasequoia 4.6 (Ver4.6.0) beta test program
We publish the beta test program of Metasequoia 4.6 (Ver4.6.0).
Please cooperate with feedback on function evaluation to develop Metasequoia.
Join to beta test program
Download the beta program from the following link, and try this version. Please post bugs reports or requests for improvement to BBS or mail support (email@example.com).
1st Aug., 2017 it is updated to Metasequoia 4.6 Beta2.
Trial limit: until 31st, Aug., 2017
- You have to install the following when using Metasequoia 4.6.
- Ver 4.6 or later, Windows XP / Vista are not supported.
- The functions of the beta program may be changed in the official release version.
- The beta program is only trial. Don't use for working.
- In [Mesh smoothing], [Move vertices only] is added.
- In [Boolean], the voxel based algorithm is added. (In Standard edition, part of the function is limited.)
- In [Voxeloid] and [Solidify texture], some options of setting are added. And the accuracy of the final output is improved.
- [Remesh] is added. (EX edition only)
- In [Knife - Continural cut], you can divide faces with the specified number of partitions.
- In [Hole], [Fill up all holes] processing speeds up and support setting vertex color.
- In [Lattice] and [UV Edit - Lattice], smooth interpolation option is added.
- [Vertec Color - Ambirnt occlusion] and [Measure - Thick - Colorize thickness] are became to process faster. (EX edition only)
- In [UV Edit], [Adjust group size] is added.
- In [Auto unwrap] of [UV Edit], some options are added.
- In [UV Edit], [Repacking] is added. It is the function that mapping images are repacked according to edited UV coordinates. (EX edition only)
- In [Morph], [Auto reflection of modification of base] is added. Modification of base object are reflected automatically to target objects.
- [Normal] is added.
- [Symmetry plane] is added. It is displayed on 3D view when symmetrical editing.
- [Clip plane] is added. You can hide one side of the face by moving the clip plane. (Set by [View header - Disp - Clip plane] and [View - Clip plane] command.)
- When displaying in Matcap, objects are displayed without texture images.
- Display by OpenGL for Windows/macOS/OS X is accelerated.
- Python script
- Script editor is available in edition for macOS/OS X.
Please check the release note to see all of updates.